October is running by me and I know that it’s going to s-n-o-w soon!
It’s time to chart out and plan your just before winter chores on your calendar to make sure that you get them done before that white stuff arrives and makes it all the harder for you to do anything outside.
My personal list of stuff to finish before winter arrives (to be done this weekend) is –
– Move the bikes & scooters to the shed
– Put away patio furniture in the shed
– Put away hoses in the shed & turn off outdoor taps
– Cut back garden
– Empty and flip rain barrel
– Last cut and fertilize lawn
Make your list, write it down on paper and check it off, friend 🙂