Oh, the dreaded lunch packing, the bane of many parents day!
It’s easy to send a sandwich but here are some other ideas that my kids have loved their lunches:
– hard boiled eggs, cut veggies and dip
– tuna and crackers
– pancakes and fruit (I make extras on weekends)
– cheese quesadillas
– ham and cheese rolled in tortillas
– cereal and milk (I just send them in separate containers)
– tortellini with Parmesan cheese
– hot dogs and Kraft Dinner
If you have any additional lunch box ideas, I’d love to hear them!