Here’s an easy weeknight meal for you to try out, it’s been a hit around my house!
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas:
– 3-4 frozen chicken breasts
– 1 package taco seasoning
– 1 can drained black beans
– 1 can drained diced tomatoes, or 1 small jar salsa
– 1 can drained niblet corn
– 1/2 brick cream cheese, cubed
Combine the ingredients above, except for the cream cheese, in your slow cooker, season with salt & pepper. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks, add cream cheese and stir until melted. Serve in soft tortillas with additional tomatoes, lettuce and cheese if desired. Yum!