I love food & have posted three recipes on this blog this week alone, although one was for disinfectant – not food, but here’s some ideas to organize your recipes!
1. Paper recipes – I bought this recipe binder from Chapters a couple of years ago. There are several good options available there, and you can file your recipes in style: http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/paper/bon-appetit-recipe-album/082272552142-item.html?ikwid=recipe+binders&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=2
2. Online recipes – I like this site – https://onetsp.com
3. Cookbooks – find a shelf that works for you: I like the stupidly small, weirdly shaped cupboard above my stove for these, since it really doesn’t work for anything else. Here are some other great ideas for cookbook storage:
– A basket in your pantry for easy access
– A basket on top of your fridge
– A floating shelf: I like the ones from IKEA
– On top of your cupboards
– A baker’s rack in your kitchen
If you have your own ideas, please comment below, I’d love to hear them!